Tuesday, April 9, 2019

2019: Games I Want To Finish

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Been a hot while since I've recorded it, but it's still one of my favorite games, especially once modded.

Probably will be about 15 Parts for the main story. It'll be pretty heavily cut down.

2 Parts Recorded

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim...

and tons of mods from it!

Probably will be about 20 parts for the main story. I'll try to cut it only enough to stay entertaining, so hopefully not as much as Oblivion.

Mods 

I do not have to record these within the year. These are just covering what I MIGHT do.
  1. Wyrmstooth
  2. Beyond Skyrim: Cyrodiil (Assuming it's somehow released this year)
  3. Apotheosis (Ditto)
  4. Project AHO
  5. Falskaar
  6. Carved Brink

System Shock

It's a great game with a great story.

Probably will be about 25 parts. I will keep it as is; keeping only progress in exploration / puzzle solving.

4 Parts Recorded

No comments:

Post a Comment